Day 48 - Halloween two for one special

So I couldn't go out in public in my halloween costume, so the first hairstyle is my going out hairstyle... Acutally I lie. I had this great idea of a really cute textured bun, you know, the kind people with naturally curly hair have? Well, I "wrinkled" my hair, but every time I pulled it into a bun, it wasn't working with me. It was flat where I wanted volume, straight where I wanted waves, and frizzy all over. So I let down the wrinkled & threw in a twist for good measure. One of my favorite finds of this hair marathon was the braid across the back in day 30, so I improvised off that.


Then of course, there's Halloween. My hubby isn't a huge fan of dressing up, so I made the deal with him that I would be aturkey so he could be a hunter and wear the camo he already has. What do you think?


I wanted a really big bun, but I don't have that much hair, so here's what I did...

See what's wrapped around my ponytail?  I took some of my dress socks (4 to be exact) and wrapped them around to "stuff my bun".  hehe.

0 comments:



Post a Comment