Day 74 - Tyra, Tyra, Tyra

I was watching ANTM the other day and saw this cute look on the finalists. 


It made me think, I wonder if Tyra would be interested in the idea of having a hair marathon to support Pantene's Beautiful Lengths?  If you watch her show, she's always chaging her hair.  Look at her site http://tyrashow.warnerbros.com/ and you can see that in a week's worth of shows, there are no hair repeats...  hmm... I'm persistant, maybe she would be interested.  Think about it.  There could be a show with say 6 donators (that's how many it takes to make a wig) who cut their hair that day.  Maybe she could even invite a woman who's fighting cancer & surprise her with a wig from ACS on the show...  I would watch.

Anyway, here's how my style turned out.  And of course, I smized...




0 comments:



Post a Comment