33 Days Left!

So I've decided to start counting down... to the hair cut!  It's official, the big cut will happen on February 20, 2010, probably from 2-4 PM.  In the Village will be hosting the event, and of course, the donations will go to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths Program.  For more details on signing up to donate, click here.

So - here's hairstyle for 33 days to go.


I know, it's boring, but I needed a break.  So I decided to show how much hair is required to make a donation


The ruler measures 8" long, so you can see that I will have to cut my hair to around chin length for the donation.  Not too bad!

What's funny is the accidental picture.  I was trying to get a picture of the back of my hair to really show the length, but as I was turning my head, I hit the shutter.  Tell me this doesn't look like I want to be on a Pantene commercial!



0 comments:



Post a Comment