26 Days Left - Criss Cross Remixed

Day 30 was one of my favorite hairstyles, I thought it was sooo fun!  So I decided to do it with curls.  Turned out nice, don't you think?

Also - I got this comment from theblondgenius:

Love the flyers - but I must admit I'll miss this blog. I've been growing my hair out for Pantene for over 2 years now. I'm having it cut off on Feb. 12th, a nod to Valentine's Day. You've given me great ideas for different styles. It's been fun playing with it, but when people ask me how I can bear cutting it off after growing it out for so long, my answer is always, "It's not my hair - I've just been taking care of it for someone else."

So here's what I've been thinking.  Instead of just stopping the blog, maybe I'll update it once a week as I grow out my hair.  I was thinking of finding other people who also wanted to post their growing out hairstyles.  It would be encouragement, especially when we get to those hard to deal with phases... what do you think?

And I looove her answer.  Think about that ladies, you could give the gift of hair to a women with cancer.






0 comments:



Post a Comment