8 Days Left

With all the snow, I can barely think of anything but the spring.  My hair hasn't been out of a rubber band for most of the week.  I am excited for the big cut though, so I decided to do a poll - which one do you like the best.  No promises... I still pick, but I'm interested to know what you think.  There are 5 in the running.

Either way Pantene Beautiful Lengths will be getting a good 8-10" of my hair next saturday!

This one is fairly high maintenance, and I'm not sure how many things I can do to make it different, but it's pretty... or is it just that the girl is pretty?


It's kind of hard to see exactly what's going on here, but it looks like a cute & easy cut.


I like the piecy texture here.


This ones still one of my favorites.  But then again, any hairstyle looks good on Jessica Alba.


0 comments:



Post a Comment