4 days left... Inspiration

Sorry "y'all" something went wrong with the previous post...  try again.


So in the days leading up to the cut, I think inspiration is appropiate. We've had a few women donate so far, so I'll be posting those pics. There are 2 of you who posted to the event page, I will be posting those pics to the blog in the next couple days, so if you want to include a write up, send it to 100hairstyles@gmail.com and I'll post it with your pics. Donna sent in her story, below. Look at that happy smile - must be the good feeling from doing such a great thing!


Your hair looks great!!



I know it's taken forever for me to get these to you, I apologize! Okay, so it's only been since Friday. That's forever for me! I've included 2 before shots, front and back, and a couple of after shots - just choose your faves to post!!


I'd also love for you to post the name of my fabulous stylist, Larissa Detwiler of Choppers Salon in Childress, Texas. She's coaxed and babied me these past years while I've grown my hair out, and she did a terrific job on my cut! My ponytails ended up being 9" long! Woo HOOO!!
Donna - Childress, Texas
If it's worth doing, it's worth doing in slow motion with the wind in your hair.

0 comments:



Post a Comment