More Inspiration

And the pictures keep coming in of people who donated to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths this weekend!

Lisa, a cancer survivor, says:
Well here's some pics from my parents phone. Feel free to post any 1 or all :) I will put some b4 & after photo's up soon since my hair is naturally curly but my last profile pic was with it straight.

 
P.S. Isn't amazing how light your head feels after a cut like that?? :)
 

Look at all that hair!!

Beautiful Cut!

Pantene's going to be happy with all that hair!

And Molly, who donated in honor of my Aunt and Grandmother who are both Breast Cancer survivors, shows off her new look.

Before

Wow!

And a donator in Atlanta says:
Hi -- I just saw your hair cut photo -- it's beautiful -- the cut and the generosity it represents.

I live in Atlanta and discovered your blog yesterday morning. I have twice donated my hair to Beautiful Lengths in the past 5 years and was considering doing it for a third time next week. Your blog was the tipping point -- I got my hair cut yesterday and my donation pony tail is on its way to someone whom, I hope, will find it comforting as she works on cancer treatment. So, thanks! Enjoy your new cut!

Great work ladies!!!

0 comments:



Post a Comment