Hair-athon Styles1-10

In efforts to support Pantene's Beautiful Lengths Program, I've been doing a hair-athon - a marathon of hairstyles & asking for support.  To support, donate your hair, help me find people who have hair long enough to donate or donate to American Cancer Society.
I'm up to day 80 and this is the 100th post.  Next week I'm on a business trip and I'm not sure how much access I'll have to a computer.  So, I've decided to do a mini-recap of the styles so far.  And since I've moved the date of my hair donation from December 22 to February 20 to allow people time to sign up, I need ideas of interesting posts, so here's styles 1 - 10 for those who may not have seen them.

Day 1 - Sam Sheepdog - OK, terrible picture, terrible quality.  I actually was testing the ability to post from my cell, but I didn't really like the results.  On the other hand, since I had a post on my blog, I figured, well, I'm started now!





















Day 2 - Sam Sheepdog with a knot in his tail  I started nice & easy.  In hindsight, I should have kept some of these easy styles in my back pocket for a rough day


Day 3 - Drunk Pony I've decided through the marathon that to the side hairdos are my favorite



Day 5 - Oriental Wonton This was my first lesson in what happens when you try a new hairstyle in the same amount of time that you use for your everyday hairstyles... always have a backup.







Day 8 - Past a Week!





1 comments:



Xandre Lima said...

You are so cute! I think I'm in love with your eyes... Greetings from Rio de Janeiro.

Post a Comment