Hair-athon Styles51-60

In efforts to support Pantene's Beautiful Lengths Program, I've been doing a hair-athon - a marathon of hairstyles and asking for support.  To support, donate your hair, help me find people who have hair long enough to donate or donate to American Cancer Society.
I'm up to day 80 and I'm on a business trip and I'm not sure how much access I'll have to a computer.  So, I've decided to do a mini-recap of the styles so far.  And since I've moved the date of my hair donation from December 22 to February 20 to allow people time to sign up, I need ideas of interesting posts, so here's styles 51 - 60 for those who may not have seen them.

Day 51 - Roll like Dantz




Day 52



Day 53 - Buns on the Side



Day 54 - High Buns




Day 55 - Fishy Tail



Day 56 - Rope Headband



Day 57 - Mop on Top Monday



Day 58 - Stuck in a Mixer



Day 59 - My hubby's lazy



Day 60 - Taken by the Reins

0 comments:



Post a Comment