Hair-athon Styles41-50

In efforts to support Pantene's Beautiful Lengths Program, I've been doing a hair-athon - a marathon of hairstyles and asking for support.  To support, donate your hair, help me find people who have hair long enough to donate or donate to American Cancer Society.
I'm up to day 80 and I'm on a business trip and I'm not sure how much access I'll have to a computer.  So, I've decided to do a mini-recap of the styles so far.  And since I've moved the date of my hair donation from December 22 to February 20 to allow people time to sign up, I need ideas of interesting posts, so here's styles 41 - 50 for those who may not have seen them.

Day 41 - Regular Unleaded




Day 42 - Warrior Braid



Day 43 - A Lot Going on in the Back



Day 44



Day 45 - Wrinkled Wednesdays



Day 46 - Plain Vanilla cut short



Day 47 - Straight Carrot Cake



Day 48 - Halloween two for one special





Day 49 - Samantha



Day 50 - Samantha Lives!


0 comments:



Post a Comment