Hair-athon Styles71-80

In efforts to support Pantene's Beautiful Lengths Program, I've been doing a hair-athon - a marathon of hairstyles and asking for support.  To support, donate your hair, help me find people who have hair long enough to donate or donate to American Cancer Society.
I'm up to day 80 and I'm on a business trip and I'm not sure how much access I'll have to a computer.  So, I've decided to do a mini-recap of the styles so far.  And since I've moved the date of my hair donation from December 22 to February 20 to allow people time to sign up, I need ideas of interesting posts, so here's styles 71 - 80 for those who may not have seen them.

Day 71 - Shhh... I'm hunting Wabbits


Day 72 - Amish Twist



Day 73 - Nanny Again


Day 74 - Tyra, Tyra, Tyra


















0 comments:



Post a Comment