Hair-athon Styles61-70

In efforts to support Pantene's Beautiful Lengths Program, I've been doing a hair-athon - a marathon of hairstyles and asking for support.  To support, donate your hair, help me find people who have hair long enough to donate or donate to American Cancer Society.
I'm up to day 80 and I'm on a business trip and I'm not sure how much access I'll have to a computer.  So, I've decided to do a mini-recap of the styles so far.  And since I've moved the date of my hair donation from December 22 to February 20 to allow people time to sign up, I need ideas of interesting posts, so here's styles 61 - 70 for those who may not have seen them.

Day 61 - I wanna be like Nicole (Or the B52 Love S...



Day 62 - Electricuted



Day 63 - Slap a Headband in it


Day 64 - Ramp it Up




Day 65 - Half Up Glam



Day 66 - Simple Kind of Life




Day 67 - Surprise Braid



Day 68 - Everybody's Heard about the Bird



Day 69 - Start it Over



Day 70 - Frenchie


0 comments:



Post a Comment