Hair-athon Styles31-40

In efforts to support Pantene's Beautiful Lengths Program, I've been doing a hair-athon - a marathon of hairstyles and asking for support.  To support, donate your hair, help me find people who have hair long enough to donate or donate to American Cancer Society.
I'm up to day 80 and I'm on a business trip and I'm not sure how much access I'll have to a computer.  So, I've decided to do a mini-recap of the styles so far.  And since I've moved the date of my hair donation from December 22 to February 20 to allow people time to sign up, I need ideas of interesting posts, so here's styles 31 - 40 for those who may not have seen them.

Day 31 - Criss Cross will make you jump



Day 32 - Missy's other daughter




Day 33 - Twisted Lea



Day 34 - High & Mighty This was one of those weekend days where I did almost nothing... I should have done my makeup though!



Day 35 - Toy Poodle



Day 36 - Marsha, Marsha, Marsha
 



Day 37 - Gone with the Wind



Day 38 - Barbershop Shag


Day 39 - Aunt Jemima



Day 40!!


0 comments:



Post a Comment